Friday, February 5, 2010

Coming Soon: The Last Airbender Super Bowl Spot



I'm not really sure why but this flick hasn't really been on my radar, odd seeing as how it's a kung-fu movie. I think it's the similarities to 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' that throw me off. Not that that wasn't a good movie, I'm just not really a fan of the wire fighting choreography. In comes this spot and I'm still not really impressed, and I know I probably should be there's just something about it that doesn't jive with me. Maybe it's the fact that it's a little kid with a giant glowing arrow on his head, or maybe it's just my general distaste for all things M. Night Shaymalan. In any event Airbender is sure to be a summer blockbuster and I'm sure at least on a visual level it will be fairly amazing. Check out the trailer below and let us know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment