Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Day has a Sequel??? Already???


So Valentine's Day isn't due to  be released until the 12th, and already Warner Bros. is fast at work on another holiday themed sequel titled New Year's Eve. Ugh. Katherine Fugate, who scripted Valentine's Day, has been brought back to pen the spinoff/sequel, which will bring back largely the same cast yet in a new setting. Valentine's Day  takes place primarily in LA, while New Year's Eve would be set in New York.

I'm due to see Valentine's Day tonight, so I'll be reporting on it in a matter of days. If I manage to squeeze in Dear John today as well, it's highly likely that I'll just turn into a woman when the clock strikes midnight or something.

As for New Year's Eve, it sounds a bit like the film 200 Cigarettes, which was a star studded flick about various people searching for love on, obviously, New Year's eve. I'll reserve judgment on a sequel until I'm through with Valentine's Day. Assuming I make it through alive. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment