Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Smurfs! First official photo online!



Well here's the first "official" photo for the new CGI smurfs movie that's on it's way. I like it, but I still think that some of the charm from the cell animated 2D original is lost somewhere in translation. I'm not sure if this is an actual shot from the movie, or just a promo so we know what they look like, but I'm hoping for the latter. To my knowledge the Smurfs never left Smurfville or wherever they were from, but as you can tell my knowledge of all things tiny and blue is a bit hazy. This is shaping up to be a pretty cool looking flick, I LOVE Hank Azaria as Gargamel, the guy is a hyper talented actor and he definitely looks the part with the signature horse shoe haircut. So what do you think of The Smurfs? Does it give you butterflies of nostalgia, or nausea at the thought of another childhood icon ruined for the all mighty dollar?

0 comments:

Post a Comment