Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Free Enterprise 2 Adds a Hot Spicy Red Head Number

If you think my coverage of X-Men: First Class has been excessive then just keep this in mind: I don't care nearly as much about that flick as I do Free Enterprise 2. Expect constant updates. Such as this news that Alicia Witt(Cecil B. Demented) has been added to the cast of the long awaited sequel, confirmed to be filming later this month.

The actress began tweeting about the 1998 original recently, tweets which mirror those of Eliza Dushku...

“So has anyone seen the movie Free Enterprise? Just, y’know, totally random question”,

This has led some to believe that Dushku is also up for a role, but as of now only Witt is confirmed via her official site.

Do I even need to say anything about how hot Alicia Witt is? She's so hot I can forget how awful she was in 88 Minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment