Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bradley Cooper confirms no A-Team sequel

Looks like there'll be no more plans coming together. Not now or possibly ever. Just last month, Liam Neeson mentioned that there were no current plans to bring back The A-Team for another mission, but it wasn't completely off the table. Now while doing press for his new film, Limitless, Bradley Cooper has confirmed that a sequel just isn't in the cards. He tells Empire...

Cooper: “I loved it too. But unfortunately, outside of you, a few of your friends and myself, there just wasn't enough revenue to supply a second instalment of that franchise.”

I'm actually sorta pissed about this. I went into The A-Team with the lowest of expectations, and left out pleasantly surprised. There isn't really a need for a sequel but I would've welcomed one.

Hardly a box office success, The A-Team took in only $176M globally against a $110M budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment