Thursday, August 4, 2011

Red Band Trailer: The Sitter, starring Jonah Hill and Ari Graynor


"Have you ever emotionally been butt fu**ed by a friend"? Yeah, that's what I took out of the new red band trailer for The Sitter, the latest stab at comedy from former indie auteur, David Gordon Greene(Pineapple Express). I think his turn to the dark side is now complete if Your Highness didn't do it already.  The Sitter stars Jonah Hill as a slacker who is apparently pretty good at eating Ari Graynor's pussy, who worms his way into a babysitting gig to score some easy cash. Only somehow he ends up getting chased by a pair of drug dealers, played I'm hoping to hilarious effect by Sam Rockwell and JB Smoove.  Somehow Method Man figures into the equation as well. Check out the trailer below, only you might want to do it at home, hence the red band....



I can't be the only one who thinks Hill looks weird thin, can I? I'll say this, as much as I've been waiting months to crush this flick, it looks pretty damn funny. Ari Graynor has quickly grown into one of my favorite comedic actresses, and Hill looks to be at the top of his game, even if his character bears a striking resemblance to Seth from Superbad. Worth keeping an eye on, and now that we know just how raunchy it's going to be I'll be curious how they market the theatrical trailer.

The Sitter hits theaters on December 11th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment