Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Matt Damon Talks Ben Affleck's Batsuit and the 'Batman vs. Superman' Story


One would expect that Ben Affleck's buddy Kevin Smith and his wife Jennifer Garner would have nothing but high praise about Batman vs. Superman, in particular how the actor looks in the Batsuit. But Affleck and Matt Damon have been pals for so long that he might be a little more candid and rip it if there are Bat-nipples on the suit or something. In a conversation with MTV, Damon spoke about the Batsuit and gave his impression on the direction Zack Snyder is going with the film...

Damon: "I've seen a picture, I have seen a picture. It's excellent. And I've talked to him about the storyline, and it's great. Look I've known him for thirty-something years, I'd be the first guy being like 'Buddy, what are you doing?' but I think the movie is going to be great."

Hopefully we'll get our first glimpse at it soon and he doesn't look like a total clown. Honestly, I'd be happy if they just re-used the old designs from Christopher Nolan's run, but it's understandable they'd want to put a fresh stamp on Batman's costume. And considering this is loosely inspired by The Dark Knight Returns, chances are it will be at least partially armored.   

Batman vs. Superman opens May 6th 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment