Friday, November 28, 2014

Check Out Six Minutes of 'The Raid 2: Berendal' Brutality


While many of my critic colleagues are beginning to cobble together their "Best of" lists full of heavy dramas and biopics, a guaranteed slot in my Top 3 has been reserved for the best fighting flick of the last decade. Gareth Evans' The Raid 2: Berendal has been sitting high on my personal chart since it floored me at Sundance, and unlike some others the extended runtime (150 minutes!) and expanded back story made me love it more. But I also recognize that the fighting is the best part, in fact it's downright unreal, and now you can see six minutes of the sheer cinematic brutality for yourself in this awesome super cut.

So the ramped-up club music is fuss but it's more than worth it for the car chase fight and Baseball Bat Guy alone, although you get a Hell of a lot more. Check it out.


The Raid 2 SuperCut from Adrian Conlon - Editor on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment