Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Hottest Leading Ladies of 2014



James Brown told us "It's a man's world", but the ladies own us guys heart and soul. Every year I like to take a look back at some of the leading ladies who really got my engine going over the last twelve months, both with their stunning beauty and incredible performances. While I could easily just chart them based on who was sexy, that wold lead to Kate Upton being on here for The Other Woman, and that simply can not be allowed to happen. Are there some personal favorites on here who probably wouldn't turn up on other lists? Absolutely. You all know my thing for Zoe Bell. But can I also say that every woman on this list did tremendous work this year? Damn right...even if some of the movies they were in weren't so great. Frankly, I like the idea of any list that allows me to put Zoey Deutch alongside Jessica Chastain. Plus it's not completely lost on me that Rosario Dawson has now made the list two years in a row. Rosario Dawson is everything. Nor can I escape the fact that most of the roles these women played were either psychotic or incredibly violent.

So without further ado, here are my picks for the hottest leading ladies of 2014, and be sure to check out our other "End of the Year" lists!

Zoe Bell- Raze


Tessa Thompson- Dear White People


Stacy Martin- Nymphomaniac


Zoey Deutch- Vampire Academy





Eva Green- 300: Rise of an Empire and White Bird in a Blizzard

 

Shailene Woodley- White Bird in a Blizzard



Emily Blunt- Edge of Tomorrow





Emily Browning- God Help the Girl


Rosamund Pike- Gone Girl


Hana Selimović- The Disobedient

Gugu Mbatha-Raw- Beyond the Lights


Katherine Waterston- Inherent Vice


Evangeline Lilly- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies


Jessica Chastain- A Most Violent Year


Rosario Dawson- Top Five



0 comments:

Post a Comment