Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Barack Obama Wins Election


Our field of expertise is definitely in the cinematic world, not the political. Still I think it our responsibility to comment on this world changing election. I will leave the rest for Trav to come in and talk and only have this to say. Here's to the next four years, may they bring us hope, change, peace, and prosperity during a time in which we so desperately need it. May God be with President-Elect Obama as he tries to guide us to a better future, a future that America and her children deserve.

1 comment:

  1. I wont' say much because I think John actually echoes my own feelings on this event. The only thing that matters is the welfare of the United States. Period. Now it's time to move on past the partisan bitterness and do what's best for everybody, which is ofcourse to go out and see Zack and Miri Make a Porno.

    ReplyDelete