Call me crazy, but I'm a fan of the F&F series. I think each one has been fun and entertaining, some more than others but all good nonetheless. This new one looks like it could be the best one yet with a venture back to real crime and racing drama with all of the original cast back for more. Something about this trailer just makes me excited for the flick, plus they picked a really cool sounding song for the backtrack. What do you guys think?
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Fast and Furious
Call me crazy, but I'm a fan of the F&F series. I think each one has been fun and entertaining, some more than others but all good nonetheless. This new one looks like it could be the best one yet with a venture back to real crime and racing drama with all of the original cast back for more. Something about this trailer just makes me excited for the flick, plus they picked a really cool sounding song for the backtrack. What do you guys think?





I think it looks like Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Michelle Rodriguez need new additions to their homes.
ReplyDeleteI think they realized they have reached that point where they have no choice, BUT to do another F&F to provide the money for that.
Sorry to say, not excited by it. :P
I'm a bit torn. The trailer looks like a lot of fun, but honestly I didn't really care for the F&F franchise until Tokyo Drift. For some reason that one clicked with me more than the others. Might've been all the Asian women in short skirts. Just an idea.
ReplyDelete