
The new trailer for Michael Bay's remake of Friday the 13th looks pretty damn impressive. The franchise needed a kick in the ass and a return to it's roots, presenting Jason as the stalker-killer he was always intended to be, and not the comedic focal point he turned into.
Is Jared Padalecki in every horror movie that comes out nowadays? And since when did Michael Bay become the new King of Horror?





OHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH. Tell me that this doesnt look like a (hate to use the cliche, but...), thrill ride. That scene where Jason jumps down from the roof and stabs dude in the face...new classic. I hate to say it, but I like the way Micheal Bay's Platinum Dunes does horror...they get the late 70's, 80's hayday of horror.
ReplyDeleteWow!! is all I can say.. and for those of you that know me... this would 100% top the list of movies you should never ever....ever... think of asking me to see. I don't even want to hear a scream from the moive theatre.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't a fan of his Chainsaw Massacre films, but that had less to do with him than the source material which I never liked. I did like his version of The Hitcher, which I thought far exceeded the original. I agree with you that he's really doing a bang up job capturing the feel of the original films.
ReplyDeleteOh, Becky, stiffen your spine and go see it already. You can't be scared of everything!