Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Universal Soldier 3 set pics!!!!!!!!!!!!





YES!!! Pics have arrived from the set of the upcoming Universal Soldier 3. Now this may not be exclamation mark worthy for most of our reading audience, but as anyone knows by now I'm a bit of a Van Damme fanboy (check out J.C.V.D. if you haven't seen it allready, definitely worth a watch). We get to see JCVD and Dolph Lundgren as well as some of the supporting cast in full costume and make-up, from the looks of one of these pics it appears the USOL's are more terminator like in this flick. Anyone else looking forward to this?

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I am so looking forward to this movie. I loved the first one, the characters, the plot, the action, the humor, (I'm all ears), etc.

    The 2nd one was crap, but US3 is looking promising. Any rumors on the plot? Are JCVD and DL friends in this one? I can see that happening.

    ReplyDelete