
Well here's apparently the first set photo from the upcoming 'A-Team' movie. Now I wasn't even sure they had the whole cast together so it seems a bit early for set pics but /Film is pretty good and they seem to think it's legit. I couldn't be happier if this is really from the set because that means the filmmakers decided not to mess with an icon and update or change the van. The ATeam van is right up there with the General Lee or K.I.T.T. and is an 80's icon, you remember how pissed people were about the pimped out Optimus Prime. Anyway, this makes me think that the powers that be are going to try and stick to the trusted formula used in the TV show which is outstanding in my book. Hopefully we'll have much more to come....I can't wait to see how Rampage looks on set as B.A. Baracus, (BTW, does the B.A. stand for Bad Ass?).





I hope this isn't another "Dukes of Hazardous Waste" or "Starsky & Flop"... Just the idea of this flick is turning my stomach, I grew up on this show.
ReplyDeleteI'm hopefully...this picture makes me think they're not gonna change much except for the obvious updates of Iraq war vers instead of Vietnam Vets. The cast also makes me think that this one is gonna be more serious and to the core point of the original series. I wish I had some passes to give away right now b/c those puns on the bad remakes are worth a prize! haha
ReplyDelete