Thursday, September 1, 2011

Trailer Time: American Reunion, starring Jason Biggs and Alyson Hannigan


Oh hell, I really want to trash this movie so bad but I can't. Am I ready for one last slice of pie? No. No I really wasn't until I saw this nifty little "photobooth" teaser trailer for American Reunion, showing the cast of the previous 'Pie' films(not those terrible DVD spinoffs!) together again for the first time in more than a decade. It's a pretty cool way to reintroduce us to the relationships that were forged during those flicks, and will likely need a bit of fixing up in the new film.

You know the story by now, with the gang reassembling for their ten year high school reunion, and everybody's bringing their various problems along with them. Every single person is back, from Jason Biggs down to Jon Cho. The Harold and Kumar duo of Hayden Schlossberg and Jon Hurwitz wrote and directed, with the film set to hit theaters on April 6th 2012. The only problem I have with this trailer is that it looks like the evil spirit that posessed Chris Klein's performance in Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li has disappeared. Bummer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment