Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Brand new clip from Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol!


I'm....um, about four hours away from catching Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol, so I'm in total lockdown when it comes to new footage or anything else. So I personally have only watched a few seconds of this new clip, and even it was enough to send my heart racing into the next room. What I saw features Ethan Hunt(Tom Cruise) chasing down some random thug through the Dubai streets while being pursued by a violent dust storm.

Hopefully we will get the 6-minute prologue to The Dark Knight Rises tonight as well. If so, expect to hear John and I discuss it on this weekend's show. For now, enjoy this new clip from Mission Impossible. It opens on IMAX in just two days, before releasing nationwide on December 21st. If you're interested in getting an even earlier glimpse at it, Paramount Pictures and Coke Zero are hosting a red carpet premiere event tonight, live from Rio de Janiero, which you can learn more about here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment