Thursday, March 6, 2014
Screenwriter John Logan Says 'Bond 24' Script Nearly Complete
After Skyfall became the most successful James Bond film ever, busting the $1B barrier and updating the 50-year-old franchise in a major way, all eyes have been on what comes next. While we've heard more than a few rumors, such as the next couple of films comprising a two-part epic shot back-to-back, little has actually been confirmed other than Sam Mendes' return as director, and that came after months of uncertainty. Screenwriter John Logan, now writing the script solo, didn't reveal much in an interview with Empire, but he did talk a little about his progress penning the secret agent's next mission...
Logan: "Right now the first draft is almost done. I'm terrifically excited about it! I've been working very closely with Sam (Mendes), and it's been joyous to pick up from our work on Skyfall and just continue on with the storytelling. The new movie continues the themes of Skyfall. Some of the characters and themes that we began to introduce in Skyfall will play out, I hope successfully, in the next movie."






0 comments:
Post a Comment