Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coming Soon: Frozen

I'm a sucker for movies like this. One man or a group of people trapped in an isolated, near hopeless situation. Adam Green's(Hatchet) Frozen is very much a film of that type. Movies like Phone Booth, or Open Water, or Dead Calm are some of my favorites. They're very Hitchcockian in premise. Just throw the people in there and let the emotions take over. Frozen is about a group of college students at a ski resort, who become trapped on a chairlift during an icy storm. Reminds me of my nightmares of being trapped on the Kings Dominion chairlifts as they went across the park. Me and heights? Not so much.  So I'm already diggin' this premise and the trailer as well.

Frozen stars Shawn Ashmore(X-men, The Ruins), and is slated for a February, 2010 release. Check out the trailer and let us know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment