Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coming Soon: Knight and Day


I wasn't sure whether Tom Cruise's return to movie stardom merited it's own post or not so I thought I'd throw it in there with the trailer for his new flick 'Knight and Day' as solid video evidence. Cruise jumped back...or should I say danced back into our good favor with his cameo in 'Tropic Thunder'. I think it was then that he realized what we expected, or rather needed to see him do on screen, Tom Cruise needs to be a cursing, crazy, adrenaline junkie mf'er when he's on screen, that's when he's at his best. I give the guy a ton of credit most people that have endured the ridicule that he has have not come out with a smile on their face, Cruise however, doesn't seem to have missed a beat. This trailer pushed this movie from a dvd rental to a theater showing for me and I hope it does the same for you. Tommy boy, it's good to have you back. Check out the trailer below and let us know what you think.


0 comments:

Post a Comment