Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A-Team trailer to debut this weekend



Finally some news on the new A-Team movie, looks like according to a spy report at AICN.com we will have a teaser trailer this weekend. My initial thought was that they were going to screw this up. The more I think about it the more I think this is one of those movies that everyone thinks will be horrible but ends up being awesome. There are always a few of these every year ala GIJoe and my feelings tell me A-Team will be in this group, not a great movie mind you, just a lot of fun to watch. Add to that the fact that Rampage Jackson is looking better and better to me as Baracus then throw in Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper and I think at worst you have a fun action filled popcorn movie. Nothing wrong with that! Keep checking back with us for the trailer we'll make sure to have it up as soon as it arrives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment