Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Coming Soon: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!!!


Ok, I'll admit it on the vastness of the internets "I am a Fan of Harry Potter". Not the books mind you, too big, never read one, the movies however are gold. Finally after almost ten years we've come to the last step on Harry's quest to vanquish the evil Lord Voldemort and it looks bleak. A much darker version of the once jovial series has emerged in full force it would seem, gone are the days of Potter being a movie for children...people just have to get past the stigma. This new trailer has me quite excited for part 1 of the two film finale, dark, action filled, and interesting I have a true feeling that the film will not disappoint. For those of you how've read the books there will be the usual "I can't belive they left this out!!" but that's the beauty of not reading them, you can enjoy the film's fully as there is no point of reference. Anyway I've mumbled along enough, enjoy the new trailer for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'

0 comments:

Post a Comment