Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Expendables clip and poster!!



The onslaught has begun. You know I was wondering how much the studios were going to hype up the upcoming action blow out The Expendables and I'm glad to report they are firing on all cylinders! I'm getting notes daily about new facebook apps, clips, and images associated with the movie. Here's the best part...NONE of it sucks. I'm serious, everything I see only makes me more anxious to see this flick. Take our clip today for example, a Mexican stand-off between the expendables and some bad guys holding a hostage. There's a cheesy little joke about Statham's cell phone being on and some D-Rated banter between Statham and Stallone. Oops did I make it sound bad? Well, I certainly didn't mean to because therein lies the beauty of this kind of movie, it makes the rediculous normal...it takes elements that in another movie would completely turn you off and somehow turns them to make the movie better. Needless to say, I'm digging the clip. For more on The Expendables check their Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/expendablesmovie , and if you get a second take the "Are you expendable?" quiz on the flick's main site @ http://www.expendablesthemovie.com/areyouexpendable/

NOTE: The poster above is being labeled as the FINAL poster by the studio, so expect this to be the one plastered all over your local cineplex.

The below clip is intended for adult audiences. If you are over 18, and ONLY if you are over 18 type "over18" without the questions marks in the password prompt below. Enjoy!


Clip courtesy www.PunchDrunkCritics.com from The Punch Drunk Critics on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment