Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Pat Tillman Story theatrical trailer

I got a chance to catch Amir Bar-Lev's documentary, The Pat Tillman Story, a couple of weeks ago. As someone who has been utterly disgusted by the treatment given to this true American hero and his family, I was interested in seeing how Bar-Lev would handle the subject matter. Would it be more of a thriller? A mystery? Or a straight biopic? It's a little bit of all three, to be honest.  I'm not totally sure when the release date for it is, which is why I haven't written up a review yet, but when it comes out here in the States it's a movie I highly recommened everybody seeing. It'll have your blood boiling, especially when you realize that there's a lot more that got left out.  I'm efforting an interview with Bar-Lev, so hopefully that will happen in the coming weeks.

A full trailer for the film has finally been released, and I think it captures the mood perfectly.  Check it out for yourself, and as always let us know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment