Thursday, January 20, 2011

Liam Neeson wielding his lightsaber again as Qui-Gon Jinn in 'The Clone Wars'

You probably know my opinion of The Cartoon Network's animated series, The Clone Wars. If you don't, it's simple: It doesn't exist to me. I'm perfectly happy with the Clone Wars series from back in 2003 which perfectly bridged Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. But I understand a lot of people like this newer version, and I have to admit this news is pretty cool. Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Liam Neeson will be lending his voice to Qui-Gon Jinn for the series, beginning with the episodes airing on January 28th.

I think we all know the fate of Qui-Gon Jinn, don't we? So it's safe to assume he'll be back in ghostly form(the image above all but confirms it), and since I'm not up on where the cartoon is right now I can't begin to speculate what he's returning for, but I'm guessing it's a pretty big deal like maybe they found a new Sarlacc Pit or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment