Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Trailer Time: Battle: Los Angeles, starring Aaron Eckhart and Michelle Rodriguez

I feel bad for not having Battle: Los Angeles on my most anticipated movies list a couple of weeks ago on our show, but it completely slipped my mind. In retropsect it'd probably be right next to Sucker Punch or at least in my top 3.  We've seen two trailers for Jonathan Liebesman's alien invasion flick, and what I liked about the first two is that they used all this historical imagery to set up just how momentous this war really was going to be.  This latest trailer makes the film look more like how it's been described, which is a balls out action picture in the vein of Black Hawk Down.  And I'm totally digging that score! No matter how they slice it, I'm all in for this one. March 11th can't come fast enough.  Check out the new trailer for Battle: Los Angeles below!


The international title for the film is World Invasion: Battle LA, so bet your butt if it's a success we'll be seeing Battle: Tokyo or something close to that soon to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Can you please help to define the phrase between 0:19 to 0:23. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete