Thursday, June 16, 2011

Trailer Time: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2!


What promises to be the final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 has been released, wrapping up the series we've been following since 2001. Wow, has it been that long? Crazy how time flies, and how consistent this franchise has been. Through eight movies we've seen Harry and the gang grow from fresh faced children into battle hardened warriors of the magic arts, and the transformation has been stunning.

As for the trailer, it's as heart stopping as all the others we've seen. It features a ton of new footage, but the one that gets me everytime is one that isn't new at all. It's the scene of Voldemort and his evil army all gathered together gazing at what I'm sure is Hogwarts in the distance. I don't think there's been a finale quite as anticipated as this one, and thankfully I've managed to stay far away from any spoilers. No, I haven't read the books, so indulge me my willing ignorance.  Check out the trailer below! 




Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 wraps up the series on July 15th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment