Thursday, August 25, 2011

Trailer Time: Creature, starring Sid Haig and Mehcad Brooks

The name "Captain Spaulding" is forever etched in my memory, thanks to Sid Haig's terrifying role in Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses and the follow-up, The Devil's Rejects. When people ask me one reason why I don't see more horror movies, my answer is always the same: Sid Haig. The guy just freaks me out. The prolific actor has a number of movies on his slate, most of which I will no doubt be avoiding for fear of sleepless nights drenched in a cold sweat. But one that I am looking forward to is Creature, a monster flick from director Fred Andrews.

The story centers around an ex-Navy Seal(Mehcad Brooks), his girlfriend(Serinda Swan from Breakout Kings), and their friends who discover a local New Orleans legend about a godlike half-alligator/half-man creature is anything but a myth.

A new trailer has been released for the film, which looks to fill the gap after what has been one dry summer season for diehard horror fanatics. Check it out below, and look for Creature when it hits theaters on September 9th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment