Thursday, October 20, 2011

Red Band Trailer: A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas, starring Kal Penn and John Cho


Believe it or not we're only a couple of weeks away from the holiday season's first real gift, A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas. You can tell because the marketing blitz has really picked up of late, but to be honest I haven't been as excited for it as I thought I should be. Maybe it's the slight disappointment I'm still feeling over Harold and Kumar Escape from Quantanamo Bay? No, it's more that the trailers and images we've seen haven't done anything to make me think this isn't just some throwaway cash grab.

Consider all my issues resolved now, thanks to this hilarious and raunchy new red band trailer, the first to actually get me hyped for another H&K flick. I think what was missing was that nothing previously had shown just how far out the film was willing to go, but when you've got naked nuns making out, babies gettin' high, Matrix-style bullet time, a foul mouthed Santa Clause takin' a bullet to the head, Neil Patrick Harris gettin' a rub 'n tug, claymation erections, and a surprise appearance by the Rza, this may be the biggest hit of the season. Bring it. A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas hits theaters on November 4th, check out the awesome red band trailer below...



0 comments:

Post a Comment