Friday, July 19, 2013

New Clip from 'The Family' aka 'Malavita'


I honestly wasn't sure what to make of The Family when I saw the first trailer. Dark comedy? Traditional mafia movie? To be completely honest I'm still not positive, but I am positive that I'm interested. The movie, by Luc Besson (Transporter, Leon, The Fifth Element),  follows Giovanni Manzoni and his family as they try to acclimate to normal life in Italy while part of the witness protection program. You see, here's the thing, the mob doesn't look too kindly on "snitches", they'll go to the end of the earth to snuff out a rat. After some slip-up's acting like a "normal" family the Manzoni's are on the mob's radar with only CIA agent Stansfield (Tommy Lee Jones) to protect them. While I'm sure there will be a few fish out of water laughs this one's shaping up to be heavy on the dark and light on the comedy, especially judging from this new clip. Check it out below.


Side Note: Michelle Pfeiffer is 58 and STILL gorgeous. Am I wrong?


0 comments:

Post a Comment