Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Teaser for 'The Counselor' Is All Kinds of Sexy


What's your poison? Women, men, money, power, violence? Whatever it is this new trailer for Ridley Scott's The Counselor has got it.

It's not often that I get completely cised for an upcoming film off the :30 second teaser trailer, but let me break this down for you. Oh, and I should include that after watching it I still have only the most vaugue of ideas as to what it's about. We start off with an off screen death trap that is sure to have been the most gory you've seen in a while. Cut to Javier Bardem's "Best Spanish Guy Accent of All Time" voice-over, insert shots of Micheal Fassbender and Brad Pitt looking cool and for good measure throw some super-hot Penelope Cruz on top. The bonus? Well that's something that I did not think was realistically possible. A HOT Cameron Diaz. I haven't been a fan of that woman's looks since The Mask in '94, but here we are almost 20 years later and I can say without reservation that la chick es caliente. FO SHO!

Check it out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment