Monday, November 4, 2013

Watch Greta Gerwig Dance to Live Spike Jonze-Directed Music Video for Arcade Fire



After this summer's fanciful Frances Ha and Damsels in Distress' musical numbers, I could probably watch Greta Gerwig dance all day every day and never get tired of it. That's right, Roxana Hadadi; I would NEVER get tired of it! Fortunately for me and everyone who love her hip and carefree spirit, last night's YouTube Music Awards gave us the opportunity to see her dance again in a live music video for Arcade Fire's 'Afterlife', directed by none other than Spike Jonze.  It's pretty creative, as one would expect from the combination of Jonze and Gerwig, and they do a good job of making me forget this is for Arcade Fire, who I generally don't give a crap about. Keep those toes tappin' and the jazz hands wavin', Greta.


Arcade Fire - Afterlife (Youtube Music Awards Live Performance) by musicfusion

0 comments:

Post a Comment