Thursday, December 11, 2014

Check Out a Supercut of the Best Movie Party Scenes Ever



"They're begging us! Please, have a party!! Feed us drinks! Get us laid!" Oh, I couldn't love this supercut of movie party scenes more if I tried. The party scene in just about any movie is always going to be my favorite, and movies based around parties occupy a large chunk of my Blu-Ray shelf. Loud music, hot girls, beer, farm animals, "chips, dips, chains, whips", this 6-minute blast of party hysteria has it all. Check out some of the craziest blow-outs from Bachelor Party, Weird Science, PCU, Superbad, House Party (!!!!), Animal House because everybody could use more toga, and so many great other great parties. I'll be watching this on an endless loop until 2015. Seeya latah.  [Reddit]

0 comments:

Post a Comment