Monday, March 7, 2011

Trailer Time: Cars 2 * UPDATE*


 *UPDATE*  
The trailer we put up last night was removed, but now here's another one. Hopefully this one stays up!

I'm on record as saying that Rango will be the best animated film we see all year. No, I didn't forget about Pixar, but Cars 2 isn't a movie I'm all that excited about. I didn't like the first one, so what's changed about the sequel?  Well, everything.  This one is a totally different beast, looking more like an animated spy flick than the goofy small town tale we got back in 2006. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Walt Disney Pictures has released a brand new trailer for Cars 2, which will be released on June 24th, 2011! Check it out below and let us know what you think! 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, it was taken down. But now we've got another one up if you wanna check it out!

    ReplyDelete