Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Want!!! Sexy new Sucker Punch statues!




T-Minus 14 days until the movie event I've been waiting for all year finally arrives, my chance to get teleported into the chaotic world of Zack Snyder's Sucker Punch.  I feel like I've said all I can about how awesome the movie looks, from the retro style to the explosive sci-fi/martial arts action. So my attempts to get anyone from the movie on our show have fallen on deaf ears, that's ok. I'll live...*sniff*. I'll....*sniff*....survive....

Maybe as an attempt to repair my shattered heart or get me even more amped up for the film, our friends over at Comicbookmovie put me on to these awesome Sucker Punch statues courtesy of our friends at Entertainment Earth.  Each stands at 18" tall, featuring precise, realistic detail. Each figure includes a perfect replica of character specific accessories, from Baby Doll's Katana to Amber's lollipop. Not to mention some pretty slick guns as well! 

Oh, Abbie Cornish....

Um, yeah. So if you're looking for a way to...I dunno...thank us for all the hard work we put into the site everyday then you could always click here, here, or here and treat us to one of these bad girls. Personally I'm holding out hope for the Jena Malone "Rocket" figure but I'll be happy with any of them! Must have now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment