Monday, July 25, 2011

Christopher Judge joins The Dark Knight Rises

I know about as much about Stargate SG-1 as I do about quantum physics, so I can't speak to how good of a sci-fi show it was. I'll leave that to it's hardcore fans, who no doubt showed up at Comic-Con dressed as their favorite Jaffa(ok I know a little bit) years after the show left the air. Well those guys have a little something to cheer about today as Christopher Judge, who played Teal'C on the long running series, has revealed via Twitter that he's joined Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises...

“I can finally confirm: I have been cast in ‘The Dark Knight Rises.’”

Um, yeah. Finally. Was someone sitting on their hands waiting for this announcement?  No word on who he'll play in the Batflick, as even roles likely to be minor ones are being kept under Area 51 levels of security. He joins a huge cast that includes Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and many more. 

The Dark Knight Rises opens next year on July 20th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment