Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Four brand new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows posters

Some of my colleagues will be catching a 2D version of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 tomorrow morning. Me, I'm going to hold out and wait until next Tuesday for the 3D one. After ten years of these movies, and what for me is probably the most anticipated movie of 2011, the least I can do is see it how Warner Brothers intended for us to see it. If the movie sucks wind because of their decision to up convert the film, then that falls on them and I'll be more than happy to rip them in my review.

We've seen a ton of posters for the film already using the tagline "It All Ends", but here are four more for you. Enjoy!



 It All Ends with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on July 15th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment