Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Trailer Time: Conan the Barbarian, starring Jason Momoa and Ron Perlman


I can't be the only one who thinks Conan the Barbarian looks kinda good, can I? Sure, there's a certain cheese element to it, but wasn't that the case with the Schwarzenegger films, too? I mean we're talking about muscle bound lug who doesn't speak much and carries a big sword. All it needs to do to be credible in my opinion is look good, and the cinematography appears strong enough to make that the case. As for Jason Momoa, who gets to play the classic Robert E. Howard warrior-prince? I never saw him in Game of Thrones or anywhere else, so I can't comment. He looks the part, that's all I know.

Check out this new UK trailer for Marcus Nispel-directed film, featuring a few brief bits of never seen footage, and judge for yourself.



Conan the Barbarian opens in 3D(why!!?) on August 19th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment