Friday, August 26, 2011

New international trailer for In Time, starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried


Hey I'm as excited for In Time as anybody, as it's been way too long since we've had another sci-fi head scratcher from Andrew Niccol(Gattaca). BUT, I feel like I've seen the whole movie already there've been so many clips and trailers. It's getting dangerously close to the point where I initiate a media black out on everything In Time until it hits theaters on October 28th.

The latest trailer isn't all that different from the previous ones. The story takes place in a future where nobody gets old anymore, with aging ending at 25 years old. In order to stay alive, you must buy additional time. This sets up a society where the rich can live forever, and everybody else is screwed royal. Justin Timberlake plays a guy who inherits a whole bank of time just before being accused of murder, sending him on the run with a hostage(Amanda Seyfried) in tow. Timberlake and Seyfried are one sexy pair, and I still get vibe of a futuristic version of The Fugitive. We'll see just how right I am. Check out the new trailer below...


0 comments:

Post a Comment