Monday, May 21, 2012

Anchorman 2 Teasers Hit the Web! I Rejoice!



From what this teaser has to show us we can expect more of the same from the world of Mr. Burgundy. I think this may be the first time I've said that as the highest of compliment. The first film was one of those rare gems that you grow to love over repeated viewings and two years after it's release everyone starts quoting lines. I still bust out the occasional "I love lamp", or "a whale's vagina" every now and then, the channel 4 news team has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest I'd have to tell you that it does feel like the crew has lost a step, but this is just a teaser to get us hyped so I'm holding judgement at least long enough to see a full trailer. Until then enjoy! Stay classy internet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment