Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The final 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' poster!


Because nine new posters and two trailers last month wasn't enough to convince Paramount(and Hasbro, no doubt) that people were properly made aware of G.I. Joe: Retaliation, they're giving us just one more poster and....eh, it's not the marketing boys' best work. Does it really matter?

At this point I think we have a pretty good idea what to expect, which is basically a sharp swerve from  what Stephen Sommers gave us in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis will be taking for Channing Tatum, who will likely be dead in the first five minutes, and Cobra will be ransacking the White House until Jack Bauer shows up and the President turns out to be evil and Dennis Haysbert says.....oh...wrong movie. Sorry about that, 24 fans. Your day will come.

Jon Chu will be behind the camera when G.I. Joe: Retaliation hits theaters on June 29th.


0 comments:

Post a Comment