Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Contact the Other Side In the Trailer for 'Ouija'


I honestly am astounded by the fact that it's 2014 and we are just NOW getting a Ouija movie, it's such an obvious go to for the board game to movie genre. I don't know the history pre-The Exorcist but ever since little Reagan talked to Captain Howdy via one of these suckers I haven't come within a mile of one. Seriously, I remember kids saying they wanted to play with one of these at sleepovers when I was younger and then being immediately out voted because, why take the risk?

I was prepared to rip this trailer to shreds as a cheap Halloween money grab and maybe it is, but that doesn't stop the trailer from hitting all of the right notes to make me turn the lights on after watching it. Is it ground breaking? No. Does it look like pretty much every other horror film out there? Yes. Does that stop it from freaking you out? You know what...I'm not answering that, find out for yourself! The trailer is below, check it out and tell me you'd have no problem turning the lights out and going to sleep right now!


0 comments:

Post a Comment