Monday, June 6, 2011

Trailer Time: Super 8, directed by JJ Abrams


For a movie that was so "secret" for so long, I feel like I've seen way too much of Super 8 already. I ask you, what is the point of all these viral campaigns and hush hush plot details if the studio just releases a new clip every day? I wonder how JJ Abrams feels about that? It all comes to an end this weekend when the film finally hits theaters. We'll be checking it out tomorrow night, so I'm not inclined to watch this new trailer.  I hope you enjoy it, though...


PLOT
In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth – something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment