Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trailer Time: Horrible Bosses, starring Jason Bateman and Jason Sudeikis


Why haven't I been able to get excited for Horrible Bosses? It's got all the right pieces. A strong cast consisting of Jason Bateman, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, Jason Sudeikis, Kevin Spacey, and Colin Farrell. Seth Gordon is directing, and I loved his debut The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. I even dig the premise. Bateman, Sudeikis, and Charlie Day(It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) are three guys who think their lives will be much better if their bosses were all dead. So they dream up a scheme to take them all out.

Maybe I just needed to see some actual footage, but I think this new trailer for the film looks hilarious.Farrell's comb over hairdo is reason enough to check this out, yet you throw in a Aniston as a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen and I'm all in. Even Jamie Foxx looks like he's having a ball as the "murder consultant" helping the guys pull off their plan. Check out the trailer below, and let me know if you're excited at all for Horrible Bosses.  It's due to open in theaters on July 8th.



0 comments:

Post a Comment