Monday, January 30, 2012

DVD Deal of the Day: 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' the Complete Series for $72.99


I can admit to being wrong, and through seven seasons of listening to people fawn all over Buffy The Vampire Slayer, it remained a show that I never wanted to give a chance. How interesting could it be, watching some high school chick kill bloodsuckers week in and week out? Sounds like it'd get pretty dull really fast, which is why they had to resort to gimmicks like all singing episodes and stuff. Pfft! Boy was I an idiot. The first episode of Buffy that I ever saw? The very last episode where they fight to shut down the Hellmouth once and for all. It's been arguably my favorite show ever since then, and I've watched the entire run at least three times over.

For today only you can get the complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer series on DVD for only $72.99. That's 64% off the regular retail price. This deal won't last long so get yours now just by going here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment