Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Terry Crews joins the cast of 'Scary Movie 5'


Terry Crews might be the funniest man in Hollywood. Straight up, I can't think of a movie he was a part of that he didn't make better. Can you imagine just how bad White Chicks would have been without him? He's managed to stand out amongst a sea of action hero legends in two The Expendables flicks, and he's even made HBO's The Newsroom a little more tolerable.  While talking to my homie Wilson Morales over at Blackfilm.com, Crews revealed that he's also joined the cast of Scary Movie 5....

Crews: “I just finished a film called Atzec Warrior with Luis Guzman about the Lucha Libre movement. That was directed by Scott Sanders who did the funny film Black Dynamite. I will also be in Scary Movie 5. That’s being directed by my man Malcolm Lee, who I love from The Best Man. I plan on coming back for the second season of The Newsroom and I have a couple of things in the works. I do plan on being in Expendables 3, which is really popping up really quick. A lot of people are talking about it, but it depends on how ’2′ does.”

He's not lying about The Expendables 3 poppin' off really fast, as we learned yesterday that Nicolas Cage would be a part of the action, with Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood, and Wesley Snipes as possibilities. Crews makes for the most exciting addition to Scary Movie 5 yet, which also stars Ashley Tisdale, Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen, Erica Ash, and will hit theaters on April 29th 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment