Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tons of new 'Predators' set pics!!


                                        


 I'm so confused about how I feel about all these shots being released. On one hand I'm digging it because they all look awesome to me, but on the other hand I'm hoping they're not giving too much away. For instance in one of these pics you see a character being killed, in another you can see they capture a Predator at some point, and in yet another you see something very non human that's skinned and hung in the usual manner, it just seems like some big scenes that have been unshrouded. I'll look at it this way...at least it prolongs my enjoyment of the flick from 90 minutes to the weeks leading up to it! I'm also really digging the fact that someone fights a Predator with a samurai sword, they are really bringing something new to it, up until now it's just been guns and aliens. I'll leave you with one final thought, Adrien Brody does look fairly convincing as the heroic lead...I wasn't sure at first but damn dude is jacked!

Big thanks to /Film for the pics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment